How Gift Cards Work
Little Bandits now offers gift cards, so you can easily give the gift of Little Bandits classes to friends and family!
(What is Little Bandits, you ask? Read up about us here.)
Here's how Little Bandits gift cards work:
1. Choose the gift card size you'd like to purchase. We offer four different gift cards, conveniently matched with the prices of our Class Packs. A $25 card can be redeemed for a single drop-in class. A $70 card can be redeemed for a Three-Class Pack. A $115 card can be redeemed for a Five-Class Pack. A $225 card can be redeemed for a 10-Class Pack.
Gift cards are redeemable for any Little Bandits purchase -- so recipients may also use their gift card towards the purchase of drop-in classes or sessions.
2. Choose whether you'd like to receive the gift card as an eGift Card via email, or as a physical gift card.
For both options, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. (eGift Cards will likely arrive much sooner than that, but we manually generate gift card codes and send the emails, so it is not an automatic process!)
Physical gift cards can be delivered by mail to you or the intended recipient, or, if you are a current attendee of Little Bandits, we can bring it to a class of your choosing. Physical gift cards incur an additional fee of $5.
**You may add a personalized note to your gift card or indicate where it should be sent (if different than your email address or billing address) in the Notes field during checkout.**
3. Gift cards expire 365 days from the date of purchase. If a gift card is used to purchase a Class Pack, that Class Pack is subject to a separate expiration period of 120 days from date of purchase.
4. Purchases of gift cards and all purchases made using gift cards are final.
5. If you have any additional questions, or would like to make a special arrangement, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.